Featuring tracks from Pryda, Gareth Emery, Ilan Bluestone and a couple of tracks from himself, Formula E race resident DJ, EJ has put together the perfect playlist that’s a perfect representation of the uplifting sound he’s becoming known for.
1. EJ – Take Control of Me (Original Mix)
A track I wrote last summer. A bit more on the mellow side of things but was perfect for pool parties and the sunshine
2. Onez!e – Broken Fantasy (Original Mix)
Really nice deep progressive floaty number
3. Spencer Brown – Vernal (Original Mix)
The first of a number of Anjuna tracks. Love all their stuff at the moment. Very uplifting and happy!
4. Limerant – Cerise (Extended Mix)
A great running track. Puts a smile on your race!
5. Pryda – The End Is Just The Beginning (Original Mix)
Had to have a few from Prydz track in here. The master!
6. Gareth Emery feat Joseph – Cloudline (Capa Extended Mix)
Really uplifting vocal from Joseph and great remix from Capa
7. Conjure One feat Aruna – Still Holding On (Yoel Lewis Extended Remix)
Uplifting and driving at the same time. Breakdown is lovely and really kicks in when the beats drop!
8. Ilan Bluestone & Andrew Beyer – Destiny (Original Mix)
Another Anjuna track. These boys really know what they are doing. Amazing record!
9. EJ – Slam (Original Mix)
Another one from myself. Nice little rolling number with uplifting synth in the breakdown. Available now as a free download from my SoundCloud page.
10. Pryda – Lillo (Original Mix)
Simply a beautiful record!