Punks Music has been on the forefront of the beats & bass scene. Curated by the ultimate stalwarts of the breakbeat scene – Stanton Warriors, the label delivers some of the freshest music irrespective of the genre. Dishing out multi-genre releases ranging from Electronica, Garage, Bass, Techno, Breaks, Juke and Footwork, Punks music is one the most versatile labels out there.
Dallas based Left/Right is one of the key artists of Punks Music. His music has garnered support from DJ Mag, Rolling Stone, BT, The Crystal Method, Excision, and DJ Icey, charted in the top 10 at Beatport, Juno, TrackItDown, Hype Machine, and received airplay in scores of countries around the world. Left/Right’s energetic DJ sets have seen him play at some of the biggest venues and festivals such as Fabric (London), Burning Man, SXSW, Meltdown festivals, and his resident FUTURE events.
Left/Right has curated a compilation for the second edition of their Punks Selection series. Dubbed Punks Shadow Selection, this 28 track album comprises the best tunes that Left/Right digs. Masterfully blending bass house, UK bass, and dark warehouse sounds, Left/Right has compiled a fresh vision of electronic music and delivers a truly powerful compilation.
Shadows Selection is a tour-de-force mix compilation of emerging bass sounds curated by Left/Right. This landmark album released by Punks Music features 28 tracks of grade-A club material from heavyweights My Nu Leng, Stanton Warriors, Taiki Nulight, Worthy, and Billy Kenny, as well as up and comers Distro, Bromley, Mafia Kiss, and Zander. Additionally featured in the compilation are six previously unreleased singles from Left/Right & Isenberg, Echo Knight, Daze Prism, De Nada, Obscene Frequenzy, and Cellardore. Early support of the EP has already achieved critical acclaim from DJ Mag (9/10), Sirius XM, BBC Radio 1, Anna Lunoe, DJ Craze, Vanilla Ace, Ben Mono, The Crystal Method, and more.
Shadows Selection features some of the sharpest, shadiest and deepest broken music being made right now.
‘SHADOWS SELECTION’ TRACKLIST
1) Gabe – Time To Relax (Left/Right Remix)
2) Left/Right – Feels
3) Left/Right – Sweat
4) Sly-One – The Six Four
5) Echo Knight – Blade Runner
6) Daze Prism – Dream
7) Foamo – Sherlock (My Nu Leng Remix)
8) A.Motion – On My Mind
9) De Nada – Forever
10) Nixon – Simple Minds
11) Left/Right & Isenberg – Heat
12) Worthy – Damm Fine
13) Ink Project – Everything Change (Evil Nine Remix)
14) Stanton Warriors – Hoping (Left/Right Remix)
15) Bromley – Straight Up feat. Dread Mc, Dash Villz & Rider Shafique (Mafia Kiss Remix)
16) Crawford – Life
17) Obscene Frequenzy – Rolling
18) Pelikann – 1,2,3,4
19) Cellardore – Can’t Get Em
20) Distro – Stomp
21) Aloka – Typo
22) Left/Right – Broken
23) Left/Right – Here
24) Left/Right – Time
25) Left/Right & jACQ – Lies (Billy Kenny Remix)
26) Bromley – Burn Down feat. Grove & Dread Mc (Distro Remix)
27) Herve’ & Taiki Nulight – IAEATD
28) Zander & Left/Right – Can’t Stop
Grab your copy here.
Latest posts by Sagar Deshmukh (see all)
- Boiler Room X Budweiser Discover What’s Brewing… visits Delhi this May - April 28, 2017
- T.H.E Interview – Noisia - April 26, 2017
- Roni Size Announces UK Dates For Groundbreaking New Live Show - April 26, 2017