The Weeknd has been regularly breaking the Internet by releasing a smashing catalogue of singles right from ‘I can’t feel my face’ to ‘Starboy’. This sensational Canadian vocalist recently announced the release of this album ‘Starboy’, which will be out tomorrow. If you haven’t noticed it yet (highly unlikely!), his tracks are quite popular in getting a makeover from electronic music artists. Be it Martin Garrix or Kygo, The Weeknd has been remixed quite a few times and honestly, some of the remixes are quite brilliant.
In order to get you ready for his album tomorrow, here’s our pick of the top electronic music remixes which you should definitely have on your playlist!
1. I Can’t Feel My Face (ELIAS Remix)
2. Often (Kygo Remix)
3. The Hills (RL Grime Remix)
4. Starboy (Vicetone Remix)
5. Earned It (ESPEN Remix)
6. Valerie (Vladish Edit)
7. Gone (Sango Remix)
8. I Can’t Feel My Face (Martin Garrix Remix)
9. In the night (Kue Remix)
10. In the night (Jasper Dietze ft. Aaron Richards Remix)
So, which ones would you include in your playlist? Don’t forget to let us know in the comments’ section below.
Latest posts by Ranjiv Asher (see all)
- Kygo to drop a new track with Ellie Goulding this Friday - April 26, 2017
- Skrillex and Kendrick Lamar to collaborate on “Justice League” film? - April 24, 2017
- Martin Garrix premieres new track with Troye Sivan ‘There For You’ at Coachella [WATCH] - April 24, 2017