Felix De Laet, better known by his moniker Lost Frequencies, has soared to success in the international music industry on many levels.
To celebrate 8 Years Of T.H.E, Lost Frequencies reveals 8 reasons why he likes about electronic music.
- It can have a lot of emotions with just a single lead, and a very rough drop which is more dark, that gets everybody moving !
- A lot of DJ’s are not scared to go into different genres, which can be very entertaining !
- It can be produced with very little hardware, so the doors to new producers are always wide open and that is very interesting.
- It seems like a new style but when you look into it there is so much history behind so much stuff, and that is something I love
- It brings a lot of people together, also people that don’t really know about electronic music can still have an amazing time at a festival.
- It pushes artist to create new shows when it comes to live shows, blending electronic music and live instrument but still trying to keep the energy of a DJ set can be challenging but, when achieved in a good way, amazing!
- The mix of different sounds together, from rock & rap remixes to reggae influence, electronic music can have touches of every single genre, which is great !
- The variety of styles inside the electronic music scene, from DnB & Dubstep to House to Trance and then EDM, there are so many genres and sub-genres to discover !
What do you like about electronic music? Don’t forget to let us know below!
Follow our special Lockdown Essentials playlist on Spotify, and stay engaged during your quarantine.