We are rounding up the hits as the year draws to a close. The following tracks have gained numbers well into 2021 and are still gaining. Here’s our list of the top 15 EDM songs of 2021
Top 15 EDM Songs 2021
1. Farruko – Pepas
Carnival chants have spread throughout the festival and have become a song of praise. Farruko has nailed the melody in this one, as it makes the listeners dance their hearts out.
2. ACRAZE (ft. Cherish) – Do It To It
All the roundups this year have included this song. This is probably one of the few tracks that has this long of a hit span. In the charts all over the world, this tech house smasher is not going anywhere soon.
3. Kygo ft. Zoe Wees – Love Me Now
With this one, Kygo has delivered something new and refreshed our ears. The track is catchy and became popular the minute it was released. Zoe Wees’s performance is phenomenal in this one.
4. J. Balvin, Skrillex – In Da Getto
Viral hit of the year, In Da Getto has reached every corner of the world. Skrillex yet again proves that he knows the perfect ingredients for making a hit.
5. Tesher x Jason Derulo – Jalebi Baby
It is impossible to ignore this viral hit when it comes to viral hits. A track that became big from a Tok-Tik made for fun gets the biggest collaboration for a remake. It has made Tesher an international sensation.
6. Swedish House Mafia and The Weeknd – Moth To A Flame
What is the best way to make a comeback? You deserve to get what you deserve if you work with the biggest artists in the game. Moth to a Flame is more than just a track; it’s legends unleashing their true selves.
7. Martin Garrix, Matisse & Sadko, John Martin – Won’t Let You Go
In the end, the long-awaited track was definitely worth the wait. This emotional hit has been expertly crafted by the artist.
8. MEDUZA ft. Dermot Kennedy – Paradise
This trio is unstoppable. Using the right combination of music, arrangement, and performance, the track is an instant hit.
9. Galantis, David Guetta & Little Mix – Heartbreak Anthem
Dance music’s finest perform a fun anthem. There is also a very royal video to go along with it.
10. Marshmello x Jonas Brothers – Leave Before You Love Me
The perfect blend of old and new, not only in the music but also in the artists. The growing number of collaborations indicates that the surprise collaboration has not disappointed. The hook is catchy and will make you miss your lover.
11. ILLENIUM and iann dior- First Time
When you do something for the first time, it’s rare that you hit the mark, and Illenium is one of those rare occasions. With the artist’s debut in a music video, the track has already made a mark among fans.
12. David Guetta, MORTEN, Roland Clark – Alive Again
It is the genre itself that defines the track. A term coined to indicate the future of this gigantic MainStage music, “Future Rave”.
13. Alan Walker x Imanbek – Sweet Dreams
When two game changers make a track together, you know it’s going to blow the roof off. With the theme in mind as well as their own individual aesthetic, both artists have crafted this one well.
14. Skrillex, Noisia, josh pan & Dylan Brady – Supersonic (My Existence)
One of the most unique sounds released this year is this one. When the greatest of all came together, we knew we’d have a show stopper.
15. Joel Corry x Jax Jones (feat. Charli XCX & Saweetie) – OUT OUT
The track that swept all the clubs is the social media hit that tickled the right boxes. There’s no doubt it will keep the foot tappers going for hours on end.
- Swedish House Mafia And The Weeknd Join Forces Once Again On The Soundtrack For Avatar: The Way Of Water - December 8, 2022
- Electric Forest Announces First Phase Of 2023 Lineup With Headliners Like ODESZA, Illenium, Above & Beyond, And More - December 6, 2022
- Insomniac Introduces Hotel EDC As A New ‘Headliner-Only Home On The Strip’ Through EDC Las Vegas ’23 - December 5, 2022