Following Jason Ross’ debut artist album, comes the full remix album for “1000 Faces.”
The package spans many genres, including electro/progressive house from No Mana, melodic bass from Trivecta and trance from Sunny Lax. The first round of remixes included experimental trap from Just A Gent, melodic dubstep from AWAKEND and progressive house from Matt Fax.
Released in late January, “1000 Faces” marks Jason’s first full-length album release. The title track “1000 Faces” was a BPM Breaker on SiriusXM, and continues to sit at the top of the playlist on iHeart Evolution for 12 weeks with a massive 577 spins and counting, while total album streams now surpass 10 million. The tracks have been supported by Above & Beyond, Alison Wonderland, Armin van Buuren, Gryffin, Illenium, Jauz, NGHTMRE, and Slander to name a few. The album peaked at #1 on Beatport’s top 100 Trap/Future Bass releases and #2 on Top 100 Dance releases and hit #3 on the US iTunes Dance chart.
Jason Ross – 1000 Faces (Remixes)
1. Jason Ross – Leave Me To Wonder (with Fiora) (Just A Gent Remix)
2. Jason Ross – When The Night Falls (with Fiora) (AWAKEND Remix)
3. Jason Ross – 1000 Faces (with Dia Frampton) (Matt Fax Remix)
4. Jason Ross & Seven Lions – Known You Before (with Emilie Brandt) (Trivecta Remix)
5. Jason Ross – When The Night Falls (with Fiora) (Sunny Lax Remix)
6. Jason Ross – Shelter (feat. Melanie Fontana) (No Mana Remix)
1. Jason Ross – 1000 Faces (with Dia Frampton) (Matt Fax Remix) (extended mix)
2. Jason Ross – When The Night Falls (with Fiora) (Sunny Lax Remix) (extended mix)
3. Jason Ross – Shelter (feat. Melanie Fontana) (No Mana Remix) (extended mix)
We have made a special playlist to help you stay engaged, and stay at home during this lockdown, you can stream it here.