Having worked with Will.I.Am, Britney Spears, Mika and Natasha Bedingfield, as well as constructing Azealia Banks hit record 212, the production half of Comet Blue is no stranger to success within popular music.
For his new project he teams up with Kelly Cossee (former contestant on The Voice) to create something which is stratospherically good. Spaceship is a blend of luscious synths and warm, enveloping melodies – in the words of Comet Blue themselves, this is where intimate songwriting meets organic dance music; a moment of melancholic beauty; a comet lighting up the night sky in an otherworldly shade of blue.
Organic Dance Music
• 100% Homegrown
• All Natural Ingredients
• Prepared With Real Emotions
• May Contain Traces Of House Music
Listen to Comet Blue – Spaceship below.
- T.H.E Interview – Dress Code - July 7, 2019
- ULTRA Worldwide Announces ULTRA Singapore | Becomes Two-Day, Three-Stage Festival - January 18, 2016
- Kaskade and DVBBS join Zomboy, Must Die and DJ BL3ND to complete full line up for Gravity Thailand 2016 - January 6, 2016