The Godfather is back with a new studio album and it is stacked with a lot of upcoming and established names in the industry.
Tiesto has been a well-known name in the dance music community for 2 decades now and has delivered many hits in his long journey as an artist. The London Sessions is filled with such gems and is willing to take its audiences to a ride.
The news about the new album came from the legend himself. Tiesto announced “The London Sessions” on all social media. He mentioned that he worked with some amazing artists in London last year and the result was a vocal intensive album.
The freshly released studio album features released singles like “Ritual”, “Blue”, “Jackie Chan” and “Nothing Really Matters” alongside fresh releases alongside artists like Kamille, The Kid Daytona, Roe, Galxara, Ilira etc.
Here is the complete tracklist.
1. Tiesto & Mabel – God Is a Dancer
2. Tiesto & Becky Hill – Nothing Really Matters
3. Tiesto feat. The Kid Daytona & Roe – Ride
4. Tiesto & Jonas Blue feat. Rita Ora – Ritual
5. Tiesto & Dzeko feat. Preme & Post Malone – Jackie Chan
6. Tiesto feat. Kamille – Lifestyle
7. Tiesto & Shaun Frank feat. Snoop Dogg & Fontwell – On My California
8. Tiesto feat. Stevie Appleton – BLUE
9. Tiesto feat. Galxara – Round & Round
10. Tiesto feat. ILIRA – Lose You
11. Tiesto feat. Becky Hill – Over You
12. Tiesto feat. Kamille – What’s It Gonna Be
13. Tiesto feat. Violet Skies – Insomnia
Unlike the last Tiesto EP “Together”, the new studio album wanders mainly in the commercial zone of dance music and has heavy pop influences in it. With big names like Snoop Dogg and Post Malone gracing the album cover, this album will surely turn some heads. Give it a listen.
Almost every track featured in the album is a fresh collaboration which provides the sense of variety and depth to the album. From Insomnia, a Deep house record featuring Violet Skies to a club-ready “Lifestyle” featuring Kamille, “The London sessions” offers a wide array of flavours on its harmonic platter.
The last Tiesto studio album “A Town called Paradise” was released back in 2014. It was also the album that featured major hits like “Red lights” and “Wasted”.
For more updates on new music releases, make sure to follow us.