Asia’s Largest Festival At Sea – It’s The Ship, is all set to sail this November (13-15), from Singapore.
Packed with a stacked lineup featuring some of the best artists such as NERVO, Dannic, Ookay, Sam Feldt and loads more, this year’s edition promises to be the biggest ever in the festival’s history.
To further fuel the hype around It’s The Ship Singapore 2019, we are teaming up with the festival organisers to give away 3 Twin Interior Cabins to 3 lucky winners and their friends. All you gotta do is fill-up the form, and follow the rules, and you can stand a chance to win yourself a free cabin at this amazing festival.
Yup, this is what it looks like! Please read the rules carefully, and enter our exclusive competition to stand a chance, to win this amazing prize.
- Total winners: 3 (Each winner will get to bring a friend along)
- Each winner will only get a free twin interior cabin at the festival, that will accommodate two people (winner + friend)
- The contest is open till October 8, 2019 – 11:30 PM IST, and winners will be notified via email by October 9, 2019 – 11:30 PM IST. Those who don’t receive an email aren’t winners.
- Follow us:
- Share this article on Facebook or Twitter or Instagram with the hashtags – #THEGiveaway, #ITSSG19, #THExITSSG19
- Prizes only include accommodation and passes to the festival. Travel and stay arrangements outside the cruise, are to be borne by the fans.
- Cabins are absolutely free of cost, but each winner and his friend will have to bear payment for taxes – USD 130 person, and gratuities – SGD 42 per person. Taxes will need to be paid via a payment link that will be sent separately once the winners have been revealed, and gratuities will need to be paid at the ship.
Passengers must be 18 years of age by the date of sailing, with 6 month’s validity on their passport.
- Names once submitted, cannot be changed.
- Visa arrangements aren’t included. For anyone that is participating outside of Singapore, will need to arrange for their visas accordingly, in addition to flights, stay and any other form of expense.
- For those participating from within Singapore, travel to and fro the cruise is not included.
Good luck to all those participating, and we hope to see you soon!