Celebrating about just over a decade in the music industry, Fadil El Ghoul very popularly known by his stage name R3hab has had quite an interesting career.
He has produced tracks and remixes under a wide variety of genres, right from electro/progressive house to Melbourne bounce to trap/future bass.
While a bunch of producers are known for their own productions, R3hab, apart from just producing his own music has aced the art of making remixes. He’s the “go to guy” for getting killer remixes. When the remix pack of a pop/radio track is released, one remix that WILL most likely be present is a R3hab remix. If I were asked to pick one of the remixes without listening to a single track, I would obviously pick R3hab’s version.
R3hab is the man who makes it possible to drop a lot of pop hits in clubs these days. Clubs DJs would probably be worshipping him for making it possible to play an emotional song and still manage to bring life to dance floor. He carefully adds elements such as rhythmical synths and energetic beats to finely craft his remixes. He makes pop tracks festival/ club friendly with all the energy instilled into them.
It’s no cake walk to take a pop/radio hit and produce a seamless remix of it. This is an art that this Dutch producer has mastered and we wouldn’t be exaggerating if we called him the ‘King of Remixes’. He infuses a mystical kind of energy into the tracks and makes them sound effortless. He has remixed tracks from a wide range of artists such as Clean Bandit, Zara Larsson, Bruno Mars, Lauv, Rudimental, The Chainsmokers, Halsey, Justin Bieber, Rihanna, Maroon 5 and many more.
Below are some of the amazing remixes that he has produced in the last 2 years (in no particular order), the first track being his latest remix of Lav’s brilliant emotional track ‘Getting Over You’. Excuse us for the high volume of tracks as it was very difficult for us to let any of these track out of the list
1. Lauv – Getting Over You (R3HAB Remix)
2. Rudimental – These Days ft. Jess Glynne, Macklemore & Dan Caplen (R3HAB Remix)
3. Clean Bandit – Symphony ft. Zara Larsson (R3HAB remix)
4. Zara Larsson – Ain’t My Fault (R3hab Remix)
5. Bruno Mars – 24k Magic (R3hab Remix)
6. DJ Snake & Justin Bieber – Let Me Love You (R3hab Remix)
7. The Chainsmokers ft. Halsey – Closer (R3hab Remix)
8. Zara Larsson – I Would Like (R3hab Remix)
9. Halsey – Now Or Never (R3hab Remix)
10. Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike vs David Guetta feat. Kiiara – Complicated (R3HAB Remix)
11. The Chainsmokers & Coldplay – Something Just Like This (R3hab Remix)
12. Calvin Harris & Disciples – How Deep Is Your Love (Calvin Harris & R3hab Remix)
13. Ella Vos – White Noise (R3HAB Remix)
14. Rihanna – Kiss It Better (R3hab Remix)
15. Major Lazer & Justin Bieber – Cold Water (R3hab vs Skytech Remix)
16. Maroon 5 ft. Future – Cold (R3hab & Khrebto Remix)
17. Kygo & Ellie Goulding – First Time (R3hab Remix)
18. David Guetta ft. Justin Bieber – 2U (R3hab Remix)
Let us know which one of the above remixes was your favourite one in the comments section below.
Latest posts by Ranjiv Asher (see all)
- ZoukOut 2018 Review: “A single night of madness” - December 3, 2018
- Amy Thompson, long time manager of Swedish House Mafia, resigns - August 19, 2018
- David Guetta to release new single with Anne-Marie this Thursday! - July 24, 2018