German producer, DJ, and artist Christian Löffler continues to bend the boundaries between music and art space.
“Lys”, his newest album, is a studio release in the truest sense, recorded and compiled in the serenity of Löffler’s home studio.
To celebrate 8 Years Of T.H.E, Christian tells us of 8 albums that have inspired him the most. Check it out!
1. Joy Division – Unknown Pleasures
It’s just so intense and pure and I love the sound and mixing.
2. Lawrence – The Night Will Last Forever
First time electronic music touched me emotionally in the most elegant way.
3. Album Leaf – In A Safe Place
My favorite indie record and the reason I love instrumental music.
4. Apparat – Silizium
This record opened my mind for techno.
5. Finch – What It Is To Burn
Still my favourite emo-core album
6. Broken Social Scene – You Forgot It In People
Remembers me of my teenage years and my love for guitar music.
7. The Postal Service – Give Up
Bringing together indie and electronics perfectly.
8. This Will Destroy You – Young Mountain
Set my love to long ambient soundscapes
Don’t forget to check out Christian’s brand new album – Lys.