That fateful morning of April 20th, 2018, the one that shook the industry from its core remains clear as day.
The news of Avicii’s death was first met with disbelief as it made its way from Oman, which soon turned into anguish and sheer grief.
While many questions were left unanswered at that point in time, about what happened that fateful night and what led him to take the grave steps he did to take his life, there has been prevalent hope that his posthumous album – TIM, will give us some closure.
At the time of his passing, Tim’s team announced that his new album was close to completion. And in a fitting tribute, his collaborators and artists took it upon themselves to give it the finishing touches.
The first track from the album with his longtime collaborator Aloe Blacc released earlier this year in April, aptly titled “SOS.”
Finally out today, it’s poetic and emotional, that Avicii’s legacy continues to live on, and we have his friends and collaborators to thank for that.
Stream the album below, and share your favourite song with us.
1. Peace Of Mind (feat. Vargas & Lagola)
2. Heaven (feat. Chris Martin)
3. SOS (feat. Aloe Blacc)
4. Tough Love (feat. Agnes, Vargas & Lagola)
5. Bad Reputation (feat. Joe Janiak)
6. Ain’t A Thing (feat. Joe Janiak)
7. Hold The Line (feat. Arizona)
8. Freak (feat. ID)
9. Excuse Me Mr. Sir (feat. Vargas & Lagola)
10. Heart Upon My Sleeve (feat. Imagine Dragons)
11. Never Leave Me (feat. ID)
12. Phase Away (feat. Joe Janiak)