House music, one of the world’s most beloved genres, has never had a year more diverse than this one in 2021. Here’s our list of the Best House Songs 2021
A unique fusion of old and new sounds made this genre one of the most exciting and innovative sounds of the year. In tandem with the social media hype bringing the old classic back, we’re also witnessing the emergence of a new sound created by modern acts like Alok, Topic, Disclosure, Mark Knight, Vintage Culture, etc.
In light of the genre’s continuing excellence, here is a compilation of the best house tracks of 2021.
Best House Songs 2021
1. Bob Sinclar Ft. Steve Edwards: World Hold On (DJ Kone & Marc Palacios Remix)
The peace apostle’s track returns to the work in a reshaped form. In keeping with the originals feeling and emotions, DJ Kone and Marc beautifully reworked the track.
2. Riton x Nightcrawlers ft. Mufasa & Hypeman: Friday (Dopamine Re-edit)
In addition to becoming a viral video and globally successful track, this track has featured all kinds of things, from melodies to feelings to modern touches that give it a new, fresh twist compared to the original. It is one of the best remakes of the year
3. ACRAZE: Funky Town
With one of the biggest hits this year, the new name has captured the attention of everyone. However, the artist has been successful way before, and this track shows what talent the artist has. Both the artist and the track seem to represent a new era of house music mixing with tech-house.
4. Clean Bandit & Topic (feat. Wes Nelson): Drive
This embryonic Croatian talent is already being seen as one of the most promising in the coming year. Meanwhile, Clean Bandit has already mastered their sound and knows what their fans want to hear inside out.
5. Elton John, Dua Lipa: Cold Heart (PNAU Remix)
Produced by Australian trio Pnau and featuring Elton John and Dua Lipa, the song has been the UK’s number-one hit and debuted at number 81 in the United States. The music video also harkens back to old-time animation.
6. ATB, Topic, A7S: Your Love (9PM)
The track that put Topic on the map, Topic remade ATB’s number one hit “9PM (Till I Come). ATB retitled it to “Your Love (9PM). The record charted in several markets including Germany and the UK Official Charts Company Top 75 singles chart.
7. Majestic, Boney M.: Rasputin
All the lovers of the Russian Queen rejoiced when this one hit the charts back this year. Being a perpetuity track brought back a lot of reminiscences for the fans..
8. Joel Corry x Jax Jones (feat. Charli XCX & Saweetie): OUT OUT
The course for club hits has been changed by this one. The cheeky melody and social media zealots have made this one a chanty song.
9. Diplo, Paul Woolford & Kareen Lomax: Promises
Once again, the Midas has given us a sleeper hit. With the introduction of Paul Woolford, they have yet again given something that fans will enjoy for many years to come
10. Icona Pop x VIZE: Off Of My Mind
Finally, the pop duo gets their hands dirty with this slap house blunter. The duo has already begun to prepare for the next year since signing with Ultra Music.
11. Tiësto & Karol G: Don’t Be Shy
Karol G has outperformed herself with this one. Featuring catchy vocals, smooth baselines, and minimal production, this track was destined to be a hit.
12. Lost Frequencies ft Calum Scott: Where Are You Now
Lost Frequencies aka Felix is unstoppable. With his newly created style, which is a fusion of deep and tropical houses, the artist is breaking boundaries. The music video for the same is a lovely visual representation of what the artist sees visually when interpreting his track.
13. Alok & John Legend: In My Mind
This is the most unique collaboration of the year. Alok’s signature drop is accompanied by John Legend’s voice over emotive piano melodies. With the string section leading the track towards the end in the second half and with the overall arrangement of the track, we can see how impressive this collaboration is.
14. SHOUSE: Love Tonight
This one does not need an introduction. Despite its slow start, the track turned out to be a blockbuster of 2021.
15. Chris Lorenzo ft. High Jinx: California Dreamin’ (Vintage Culture Remix)
Working hard and sticking to the business is what Vintage Culture teaches us. The artist closes the year with a wonderful remix of an all-time classic, capping off a year of back-to-back hits.
- The New Release From Rome In Silver Makes Things ‘Better’! - March 21, 2023
- Skrillex Opens Up His Heart With His Newest Song, “Don’t Get Too Close” - February 15, 2023
- The Full Line-Up For Vh1 Supersonic Festival Has Been Announced, Featuring Ckay, Tyga, Anne Marie, Camelphat, And More! - February 8, 2023