Hi Ibiza Events 2019
The Ibiza party season opened in style on Saturday 18 May, as 24-hour opening party extravaganza odyssey took over award-winning superclubs Ushuaïa and Hï Ibiza.
Presented by The Night League, the doubleheader marked the first time ever that the two venues have come together to throw an outdoor-indoor opening party, bringing together a world-class roster of artists to celebrate alongside thousands of revelers at the sold-out event.
We take a look at all the events scheduled to place this summer, at Ibiza’s newest super club.
COMING UP AT HÏ IBIZA THIS SUMMER…
- South African house hero Black Coffee is set to dominate Saturday nights once more with a 20-date residency from 25 May – 5 October.
- Sundays belong to Glitterbox’s 21st-century disco with acts including Honey Dijon, DJ Harvey and Basement Jaxx taking over the dancefloor from 26 May – 6 October.
- David Guetta brings long-running F*** Me I’m Famous! to the Hï Ibiza Theatre on Friday nights, with Jack Back, Idriss Elba and friends taking control in the Club room, from 7 June – 4 October.
- Also new for 2019 is BODYWORKS, with residents CamelPhat, Solardo, and FISHER kicking off a new Tuesday night residency, from 25 June – 24 September.
- Expect another series of high octane sets from Armin van Buuren, Sunnery James and Ryan Marciano on Wednesday nights from 12 June to 11 September, joined by weekly big-name guests.
- Returning to Thursday nights at Hï Ibiza, the boundary-pushing Afterlife residency will showcase the best of underground talent along with world-renowned duo Tale Of Us, from 27 June – 3 October.
- RICHBITCH makes its debut on Monday nights, with Italian urban-pop sensation Ale Zuber and guests bringing the sounds of hip-hop, R&B, reggaeton, trap and moombahton from 15 July to 26 August.
- Finally, watch out for two very special appearances from German high-tech minimal don, Boris Brejcha on Wednesday 14 August and Wednesday 21 August.
Don’t forget to share this with your friends, and let us know which event will you be going for? For tickets and more information, head to Hi Ibiza’s website.