We have seen the mammoth growth in the incomes of world-renowned DJs each year. One can always be left in a tizzy when they hear how much these international DJs earn just by throwing parties! Forbes has released the list of World’s Highest Paid DJs for 2018 and once again, for the sixth year in a row, Calvin Harris tops it. The Scottish producer’s reported income stands at a whopping $48 million.
The highlight is that the legendary DJ Tïësto has been dethroned from the second place on the list as the American duo The Chainsmokers rank second with an incredible figure of $45.5 million. Tïësto stands third with earnings of $33 million.
The list also features the likes of Steve Aoki who stands fourth with $28 million and Marshmello at the next spot with $23 million. Skrillex, who was featured at number 4 last year, didn’t feature on the list this time around but we’re certain he has big plans coming up in the year ahead!
Just taking a look at this list can boost many young talents in a big way! Very fortunate are these guys who get to make people dance, have fun and have such a high income. Is DJing on your career-prospect list now?
Here’s the top 15:
1. Calvin Harris – $48 Million
2. The Chainsmokers – $45.5 Million
3. Tiësto – $33 Million
4. Steve Aoki – $28 Million
5. Marshmello – $23 Million
6. Zedd – $22 Million
7. Diplo – $20 Million
8. David Guetta – $15 Million
9. Kaskade – $13.5 Million
10. Martin Garrix – $13 Million
11. Axwell Λ Ingrosso – $12 Million
12. Kygo – $11.5 Million
13. DJ Snake – $11 Million
14. Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike – $10.5 Million
15. Afrojack – $10 million
Read the full feature on Forbes here.
Latest posts by Pavan Kumar (see all)
- Knife Party Reveal New Single “Ghost Train” In Their Podcast - April 20, 2019
- Kygo and Rita Ora’s “Carry On” to feature on upcoming Pokémon film! - April 17, 2019
- Will Swedish House Mafia Headline Tomorrowland 2019? - April 11, 2019